Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dancing Under The Stars


It has been a v-e-r-y long time since I have put even a snippet on my little blog.  And for that I am very sorry.  Life over Christmas wasn't all that slow; I had moments of calm, but selfishly, I kept them to myself.  It hasn't been all that fast either. For 16 days I had the flu , but I got to enjoy the tree (yay!). It wasn't my favorite time in my history, but, on the other hand, it wasn't too bad.  Something deep deep down, (that may be more on the surface than expected), enjoys a little bit of that loving pampering. Looking back, I must have had fun! Think of that. I can't believe my own ears.

When I felt better we hosted a dance the day after New Years Eve. It was a lot like my party with the lights, pretty food, and a lovely time with friends.  It was an English Country dance like this one we've done before.  We danced the night away under the stars!




2 comments:

  1. I'm slightly mad that your family holds dances whenever WE leave! ;) Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The greenish blueish greeny blue bluey green dress is a lovely color upon you.

    ReplyDelete