Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Endeavor: Shooting Range

This is the event that impressed my brothers.   I think that it really surprised them when I got home that I wanted to go shooting.  It was fun trying to pick the cans off the box that afternoon.

I will classify this as:


Adventurous 
          Beauty


My favorite part of the shooting range was the 22-rifles. I have shot all these guns before, but it was just so fun to hit the little targets!  We also shot shotguns and 22-pistols. Now, the cool part of the shotguns was the fact that they had 8 clay-pigeon throwing machines.  Each one shot from a different angle. Later in the day there was a tournament, throwing up about 35 targets in 40-60 seconds!  Slightly overwhelming, but fun.

22 pistol

Group photo at the range.


Photo credits Anna Heritage.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed. =) I've only shot a gun once, when I was 11 years old. You look pretty darn comfortable with that gun!

    ReplyDelete