Monday, March 26, 2012

Trip

Sorry y'all. I've been on vacation, if you were curious as to my whereabouts for the past week.   My family and I went to Williamsburg, Virginia with the MOMYS group for the seventh time.  So many friends I meet and love!  I will properly post on that when the pictures start rolling in, but currently I don't have many....So, by popular request, here I am without my braces! Whoop!  This is Anna and me yesterday after the youth choir trip (the day after we got home from Williamsburg :)). 


And this is the choir at St. Simons Island, Georgia:

(I personally love this one!)

(photos by Anna)

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! I was wondering, do you've a facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No I don't have a Facebook. But I do have email.

      Delete