Thursday, October 27, 2011

Endeavor: Small Towns

Endeavor has come and gone. It was so fun and so fast!  I will put up lots of pictures and let me tell you now-we had photo-shoot after photo-shoot all week, therefore there are lots of posed pictures and not as many candid.  I hope you don't get tired of seeing me, me, and more me.


Day one: I rode up with Miss Kay, Anna, Puff, and Tinsley. Lovely car ride.  We stopped in a few quaint old towns and you can kinda get a feel for them in these few photos. When we arrived at our destination there were all my friends to greet me! I loved seeing them all again.


The quaintness in the town. I just love wall billboards!

Very delicious food! (I took this picture :))

In the restaurant where we ate lunch.


Photo credits Anna Heritage.

3 comments:

  1. love the coke billboard! reminds me of a town we have here in Alabama called Burnt Corn. they have a similar billboard that i love. i just love that little town anyways! :)
    GIVEAWAY! southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! It was an amazing week, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes. Thank you for the great pictures!

    ReplyDelete