Friday, October 7, 2011

Place Settings

I have a sweet brother. I really do. All of my brothers are sweet, but Clay basically just gave me an early birthday present in disguise! He bought (I have kinda been begging him for awhile...:))a 50mm camera lens! *jump* He bought it for himself, but he knows I will use it just as much as he will and that is why it is like a gift.

Here are some photos I took at night in an awfully lighted room; but this lens just smooths right over those issues. 









Isn't this lens fun?

3 comments:

  1. That is a nice lens! Hope you have fun with it :) (Your dishes are GORGEOUS!) I really like the third photo down, with the stacked plates... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The third photo is my favorite, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* just lovely. want to come over and photograph our plastic melamine dishes? ;D what a great brother, to share his fabulous new lens!

    ReplyDelete